A mainstay in the Arc’teryx lineup since 2000, the Beta AR is the do everything, most versatile waterproof/breathable jacket for activities in mountain environments. Hand pockets, regular fit, pit zippers, a length to accommodate layers and a hood with an internal collar means comfort in storms, climbing, skiing or simply enjoying the outdoors.
Price: € 315 instead of € 550 (-43%)
Sizes & colors available
- New design with Lightweight,breathable and resistant materials.
- Made from Gore−Tex® Pro de N80P−X and N40P−X.
- Micro seams (1,6 mm) de Gore®.
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness.
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface.
- Helmet compatible DropHood™.
- Chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort.
- Velcro cuffs.
- Drawcords with one hand adjustment.
- Watertight pit zippers for better ventilation.
- Front zipper, pit zippers and watertight pockets.
- 2 hand pockets with zippers.
- 1 internal chest pocket.
- Atriculated elbows.
- Tecnical cut down to the hip, coming down lower around the lumbar area.
- Adjustable hem drawcord.
- Seriagraphed labels.
- Approx. weight 390 g.